This book and online course will pay for itself several times over in getting the right gear, and in avoiding mistakes and waste.
Even when you attend a practical course or go to the range, it will save you time and allow you to focus on success. This book will make you a better shooter, period. It is an investment in the most powerful weapon, in being able to achieve success in long range, that's you!
> LEARNING COMPLEX FACTS IN AN EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND WAY, YOU WILL ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL FASTER AND EASIER.
LEARN IN 5 MINUTE CHUNKS - WHEN & WHERE YOU WANT!
We have broken down every area into "bite sized" chunks (with 100's of diagrams, illustrations and photos) and made them easy to absorb quickly and in small time increments - now you can learn any time and anywhere where you have a few minutes to pick up more about long range shooting.
WHO IS THE BOOK FOR?
This book is aimed at anyone who wants to get into Long Range Shooting. It will cover all the basics needed to understand the sport in detail, but it does assume you have at least a basic understanding of what a rifle is and how it is used. The book will be valuable for any level of shooting experience, even those that have been shooting for years.
If you are just thinking about getting into the sport, we will explain it all to you and help you achieve the amazing feeling of hitting targets out so far they are hard to see with your eyes alone. For those that have already achieved some success, we will help you dig into the details that will help you be more consistent, and to understand areas that might affect your ability to make long range hits every time, no matter the conditions.
NOVICE OR EXPERIENCED, THE KNOWLEDGE IN THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVE LONG RANGE SUCCESS.
Long range precision rifle shooting is a big topic that we cover in detail so we have broken the book into two volumes -
This volume covers the more technical aspects of technique, ballistics and reading the wind. Get them together, or separately as suits your goals.
VOLUME TWO CONTENTS:
In the Second Volume of the Ultimate Guide to Long Range Precision Shooting And Hunting we will explore the more advanced topics of Equipment usage and setup, Shooting technique, Ballistics and Reading the Wind.These are the core more technical skills and knowledge required to be a competent long range shooter.
Each element is explained in detail, helping you make the right informed decisions.
1. Equipment usage and setup - rifle
2. Equipment usage and setup - scopes
3. Equipment usage and setup - support
4. Shooting technique
5. Getting set up to shoot
7. Reading the wind
TAKE AWAY THESE KEY LEARNINGS:
* How to be a safe and confident long range shooter.
* How to choose the right rifle for your personal "mission".
* Good glass does make a difference - across scopes, range finders and binocular.
* The math part is really not that big of a deal, especially if you have the right tools.
* Wind is the big equalizer.
WE WILL ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN DEPTH:
- What is long range shooting and how do I "ring" steel at 1000 yards?
- How to choose the right caliber, rifle and associated gear I need to get started?
- Advice on buying a scope and precision rifle, including detailed discussion on the options and accessories.
- How to set up and use the equipment needed for long range.
- Explanation of ballistics and the associated techniques required to get on target.
- Explanation and use of MOA and MILs/MRAD systems.
- A detailed explanation of the fundamentals of precision shooting.
- How to read the wind and use tools to make adjustments requirements for long range.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is the 2nd book in the series on long range precision rifle shooting and covers using the gear discussed in the first book. This book digs deeper into the fundamentals, reading the wind and ballistics - all pretty complex topics but explained simply with lots of illustrations to make the topics somewhat easier to understand. Good book.