You've written short stories, poetry, or essays, and you're ready to get published. What's next? Now you need an effective, long-term submission strategy that gets results.
Publishing Poetry & Prose in Literary Journals explains everything you need to know--and do--to get your writing published, including:
• Literary journals--what they are and what they mean to you as a writer
• The difference between online journals and print journals
• Understanding submission guidelines
• Smart submission strategies that work
• When you should follow up with an editor
• What constitutes previously published writing
• Everything that can go wrong--and the fixes you need to know
BONUS SECTION: How to be "the complete package" as a writer!
With over 20 years of experience in the publishing industry, Writer's Relief unlocks all the insider secrets to publication success that will build up your writing credentials and reputation.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||483 KB|
About the Author