** Please note Brand NEW 2018 version of RailMap Europe - Alpine Special: Specifically designed for Global Interrail and Eurail RailPass holders is also now on sale. **
Explore the whole European railway network with 100 page paperback version of illustrated RailPass RailMap Europe Designed specifically for Interrail or Eurail RailPass holders. Easy to navigate full colour print version covers 30 European countries.
This Special Edition includes information on the famous Alpine scenic routes with connection info graphics and recommended connection routes for the most awesome and world famous Swiss and Austrian Alpine railway lines and includes detailed RailPass RailMap pages.
Purchase also includes complementary PDFs via email request. The RailPass RailMap 2017 PDF is a single document and also included as part of purchase is RailPass RailMap Extras which has the entire network for Switzerland and Belgium plus expanded city maps. Please use an email account that takes up to 20mb in size. Spam generating email will not be replied to. Please add heading PDF request for RailPass RailMap. Proof of purchase must be attached.
Buyer Beware! Please note that RailPass RailMap 2017 has been specifically designed with the Global RailPass holder (interrailer) in mind. THIS IS NOT A COMPLETELY DEFINITIVE RAILWAY MAP. Instead RailPass RailMap is all about enabling easy and quick reference navigation around the entire European railway network in an easy to locate (i.e. top tourist destinations), easy to understand (easy to identify train types), easy to pack away format (i.e. can be folded in half) and full colour durable quality paper plus long lasting laminated gloss cover (i.e. large printed folding maps quickly suffer from tearing). The large square paperback format enables large spreads which have the look and feel of a folded map with many duplications so you can easily follow the network across the spreads.
All the most popular tourist destination, cities and major towns on the network are highlights in large bold print. All the major network connections, scenic routes, intersections and junctions are easy to follow to enable you to quickly get to your chosen destinations.
New for 2017 is major ferry crossings sailing info and railpass discounts for UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Italy and Greece.
- Index with Country flag and RailMap pages (see Index screenshot below)
- Detailed explanation of RailMap legend and what to look out for on RailMap
- Easily identified High speed routes (bright orange lines)
- Main railway lines (seat reservation usually required)
- Majority of local lines (in most cases no additional seat reservation requirement)
- Green highlighted and easy to identify scenic routes so you can plan the most interesting and awesome routes
- Bus routes (pink lines) where the train network is in repair or is seasonal etc.
- Ski resorts and popular summer hiking destinations
- Ports and popular ferry routes including discounts that railpass attracts and sailing info etc
- Train stations with shower facilities National parks and areas of outstanding beauty Cities and towns with nearby airports (with highlighted airport codes)
- Sandy beaches and stunning coastlines
- Mountain ranges and major inland lakes
- Major Budget Airports (with accompanying airport codes)
This is an indispensable railway travel guide designed by a experienced Interrailer with a passion for creating informative railway maps. RailPass RailMap is continually updated with new country specific editions planned for the summer of 2017.
To learn more please visit RailRouter.co.uk
|Publisher:||Solitaire Contracts Limited|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|