Jennifer Cornbleet is a nationally recognized raw food chef and instructor, and a faculty instructor at the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute. She offers classes, hands-on workshops, and consultations nationwide. Her first book, Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People, has already sold over 100,000 copies. A companion DVD, Raw Food Made Easy, is also available. Her second book, Raw For Dessert, provides recipes for delicious cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, ice creams, and candies. For more information, visit Jennifer's website at www.learnrawfood.com.
Raw for Dessertby Jennifer Cornbleet
Jennifer Cornbleet, author of the best selling Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People, shares her favorite easy no-bake treats. Learn
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Now you can have your cake and eat it too! You can stay vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or just plain health-conscious and still eat delicious cakes, pies, compotes, crumbles, custards, sorbets, ice creams, cookies, and candies!
Jennifer Cornbleet, author of the best selling Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People, shares her favorite easy no-bake treats. Learn how to:
* Avoid white sugar, white flour, dairy products, trans-fats, saturated fats, and processed foods
* Make easy-to-follow recipes quickly and affordably
* Enjoy desserts for every occasion: Summer Berry Compote, Caramel Apple Stacks, Creme Brulee, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Chocolate Cupcakes, Coconut Cream Pie, Tropical Ambrosia Tart, Pine Nut Caramels, Concord Grape Sorbet, Cookies n Cream Ice Cream, Knockout Brownie Sundae .
- BN ID:
- Book Publishing Company, The
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 4 MB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This book has a user friendly index & navigation for the nook. Finally, an author that wrote a cookbook that works wellfor the nook!