Based in a tradition of spiritual, mental and emotional recovery, this book provides you with Twelve time-tested Steps, used by people throughout the world for leading a satisfying and fulfilling life, regardless of any physical health challenge.
Whether your chronic condition is a result of
• accident or surgical procedure
• disorders such as arthritis, lupus, MS, fibromyalgia, diabetes,
• life-threatening illness, such as cancer or heart disease
• back pains, headaches or nerve pains
• or any other persistent physical illness or pain-related trauma or disease
... the Steps are a practical recipe and guide for reclaiming a celebration of life.
This book will demonstrate that you are not alone. Recipe for Recovery is filled with dozens of true-life stories----personal testimonies of other people just like you. Each one speaks to how the principles of Chronic Pain Anonymous literally saved them from self-obsession, fear and depression, opening the menu of their lives to a whole new range of possibilities for happiness, acceptance and service to others.
|Publisher:||Chronic Pain Anonymous Service Board|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.47(d)|