Save money, save time, protect your investment, and improve your marketing.
- Reference essential metadata details for ISBNs, barcodes, LCCNs, copyright.
- Avoid legal headaches, missed deadlines, and expensive fees.
- Learn how to look professional, not amateur-published.
- Protect your book’s hard-earned reader reviews.
- Ensure your freedom to use any book printer.
- Include your book in the directories used by major publishers.
- Keep your options open to use any book distributor.
- Prevent your advance reading copies from being re-sold online.
“...proceed with confidence in spending your time and dollars to get it done right, the first time.” —Carla King, Self-Pub Boot Camp
“An essential guide to publishing identifiers, their benefits and uses, and (most importantly) what NOT to do.” —Laura Dawson, Numerical Gurus
“Straightforward and easy to digest, this is one how-to that every new author or publisher should have in their arsenal!" —Brooke Warner, Publisher of She Writes Press and author of Green-Light Your Book: How Writers Can Succeed in the New Era of Publishing
“David Wogahn's book offers newly published authors and independent publishers a concise and clear guide to the prepublication process. Anyone looking for information on ISBNs, copyright, and a host of other details for independent publishing needs this book.” —Rachelle Yousuf, President, Women's National Book Association-Los Angeles Chapter