Using revealing case studies from Seagate to Harley-Davidson, they offer such key strategies as:
- Repackaging products to widen the range of your target demographic
- Revising your profit model to improve your margins
- Moving up- or down-market to attract new customers
- Using core competencies to enter new markets
- Conducting business at a different time to reach new customers
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Leo Hopf, founder and CEO of Teamhopf, works as a consultant to guide business clients to improve their decision-making and strategic-thinking capabilities. He teaches at Stanford University and the Carlson School at the University of Minnesota, where he has been named a Fellow of Executive Education. He holds an MBA from the Amos Tuck School.
William Welter is a consultant and educator who has conducted workshops for McDonald's, Walgreens, Starbucks, and the Institute for Management Studies. He is the coauthor of The Prepared Mind of a Leader: Eight Skills Leaders Use to Innovate, Make Decisions, and Solve Problems. He is a Fellow in Executive Education at the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota.