It's Christmas Eve, Have you been good? Santa's packed up all the presents and is headed your way! With the help of a certain red-nosed reindeer, Santa flies over:
• Bonanzaville Church
• Theodore Roosevelt National Park and Badlands
• Fort Mandan
• Geographical Center of North America Monument
• International Peace Gardens
• Fort Abraham Lincoln State Park
• Ralph Engelstad Arena
• Lewis and Clark Trail sign
• Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center Statue
"Ho, ho ho!" laughs Santa. "Merry Christmas, North Dakota!"
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||9 MB|
|Age Range:||4 - 8 Years|
About the Author
Robert William Dunn was born in Paisley, Scotland and currently lives with his daughter, Emily, son, Caius, and wife, Clare, in South Lanarkshire. He studied Illustration at the then College of Building & Printing in Glasgow. Before illustrating full time he scraped a living drawing caricatures and illustrating magazines.