- Get it by Thursday, October 26 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
The ideal review for your intermediate accounting course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- A complete guide to the second-level course in Intermediate Accounting
- Covers all recent (FASB) changes
- More than 500 fully-solved problems, including “real-world” examples
- End-of-chapter review problems to test knowledge
- Appropriate for the following courses: Intermediate Accounting I, Accounting I, Principles of Accounting, Financial Accounting
- Supports all the major textbooks for intermediate accounting courses
|Series:||Schaum's Outline Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.10(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Baruch Englard is an associate professor of accounting and computer science at The College of Staten Island of the The City University of New York and is the author of Schaum's Outline of Intermediate Accounting I. He is also the founder, director, and teacher of Professor Englard's CPA Review Course in Brooklyn.