Secrets to Building A SHTF Root Cellar – How To Build Your Own Natural Refrigerator Underground
Could you keep enough food preserved to feed you in case of an emergency.
Right now you probably only have enough food in your house to keep you and your family fed for a short period of time. I'm sure you wish you could keep more, but where could you possibly store it all. Your refrigerator only has so much space and, besides, it can only keep food preserved for a short period of time.
There is an option for you - you could build your very own root cellar. Root cellars were effectively the world's first refrigerators; they are natural structures that keep food preserved under the ground. Root cellars can keep your food at a temperature level just above freezing which means it will stay fresh for longer.
This means that you can preserve enough food to keep you and your family fed if anything bad happens.
Inside You Will Learn:
· The Secrets To Planning Your Root Cellar
· Where Your Root Cellar Should Be Built
· How To Get The Right Materials For Your Root Cellar
· How To Build Your Root Cellar From Start To Finish
· How To Best Store Your Food in Your Root Cellar
· Ventilation Tips and Tricks To Keep Food Well Preserved
· What To Do If You Can't Get The Right Temperature
· How To Ensure You Don't Contaminate Your Food
· And Much More
Once you learn the secrets of building your very own root cellar, you'll wonder why you didn't start building one before. And once you have your own root cellar, you will wonder how you ever lived without one!
Don’t wait another minute. Learn the secrets and get started right away!
Don’t Delay. Download This Book Now.