In So you think you know Indiana University Basketball (We'll see about that), author and longtime IU basketball expert Terry Hutchens offers the ultimate IU basketball trivia challenge. You can take the entire challenge which covers nine different areas of concentration or you can challenge yourself and simply choose your best topic and see how you do in that chapter.
Here are a couple of sample questions included in the book:
• What kind of circus animal once roamed loose in the bowels of the current Assembly Hall?
• What was the cost of a student season ticket for the first season in the New IU Fieldhouse built in 1960?
• What was the name of the fictional international player that Bob Knight announced on his television show in 1993 that Indiana was about to recruit?
• What was the name of the IU manager in the 2008-09 season that actually suited up and played three games for the Hoosiers?
• Name the two Indiana Mr. Basketball players who wore the No. 22 at Indiana?
• How many IU players have been selected as the No. 1 player overall in the NBA Draft?
|Publisher:||Blue River Press|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.30(d)|
About the Author
This is Terry's sixth book and fifth on IU sports topics. Previous titles include Hoosiers Through and Through, Rising from the Ashes, Never Ever Quit, Hep Remembered and Let 'er Rip. In 2013, he also wrote the updated second edition of the Indiana University Basketball Encyclopedia, originally written in 2004 by Jason Hiner.
Terry and his wife Susan have been married 29 years and live in Indianapolis. They have two grown sons, Bryan and Kevin.