Get it by Monday, September 25
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Lead change through strategic alignment of project and process performance
Practical and filled with expert advice, Strategic Project Portfolio Management: Enabling a Productive Organization presents a clear framework for your organization to complete impactful strategic projects. Providing executive-level guidance to build a powerful and efficient process from initial adoption to portfolio alignment, this essential resource contains case studies from small to global multinational organizations, arming you with the insights to ensure your strategic projects are given the resources they need to deliver business impact.
This important guide
- Shows executives how to align their projects and processes with their business strategy for compelling competitive advantage
- Provides cases from best in class organizations, showing how they were able to achieve results by using processes outlined in the book
- Reveals how technology is the key to developing new collaborative platforms and innovative work management environments that have not been possible until now
- Defines a framework for assessing project portfolio management competence within your organization and driving momentum for compelling improvements
- Explores how to go beyond project portfolio management to a holistic work management system
Strategic Project Portfolio Management: Enabling a Productive Organization offers the practical recommendations, guidance, and real world insights you need to immediately begin driving better project management strategy.
|Series:||Microsoft Executive Leadership Series , #16|
|Product dimensions:||6.20(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Simon Moore is the Product Planner for Microsoft's Enterprise Project Management solution and has engaged with project and portfolio executives from Brazil to Japan to define the most effective strategies to completing projects on time, on budget, and within scope. He has worked for Anheuser-Busch on new product development, financial portfolio analysis at Putnam Investments, and regulation and compliance at the Bank of England. He has served as a strategic consultant to firms in the technology, retail, and financial industries. He has written for the UK's Guardian newspaper and is a member of the Project Management Institute. He has a BA (Hons.) from Oxford University and a Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management. He also studied at Chulalongkorn University in Asia and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. Simon was born in the UK and currently lives in Seattle, USA.