Build a bridge of learning opportunities for your soon-to-be second grader—from school to home and back again in just 15 minutes a day with Summer Bridge Activities®!
Summer Learning 1st & 2nd Grade Workbooks are a great way for your child to learn essential reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and fitness skills during the schoolyear or summer break through quick, 15-minute active learning adventures.
Why You’ll Love This Summer Activity Book
- Engaging and educational learning adventures. “Addition and subtraction”, “Poetry”, and “hands-on science experiments” are a few of the fun activities in this summer workbook to help inspire learning and prevent summer slide.
- Testing progress along the way. Track student progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons with the Skills Matrix and answer key.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page summer workbook for kids is sized at 8” x 10 ½”—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Summer Bridge Activities®
Summer Bridge Activities research-supported products build a bridge of learning opportunities from school to home and back again! Daily activities engage children in a variety of quick, 15-minute active learning adventures that just might be their favorite time of the day.
The Summer Learning Workbook Contains:
- Over 60 days of activities with step-by-step instructions
- Flash cards, stickers, and a completion certificate
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10 ½”