Summer Learning workbooks for kids ages 7-8
Help prevent learning loss and prepare your second grader for back-to-school success in just 15 minutes a day with engaging activities, exercises, and fun games—all in one workbook!
Summer learning 2nd - 3rd grade workbooks are a great way for your child to learn essential reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and fitness skills during the schoolyear or summer break that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This Summer Activity Book
- Engaging and educational 2nd grade to 3rd grade activities. “Drawing shapes”, “counting money”, and “hands-on science experiments” are a few of the fun activities in this summer learning workbook to help inspire learning and prevent summer slide.
- Testing progress along the way. Track student progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons with the Skills Matrix and answer key.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page summer workbook for kids is sized at 8” x 10 ½”—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Summer Bridge Activities
Award-winning Summer Bridge Activities® engage children's creativity and learning potential and keep kids mentally and physically active to prevent summer learning loss and pave the way for a successful new school year ahead.
The Summer Learning Workbook Contains:
- Over 60 days of activities with step-by-step instructions
- Flash cards, stickers, and a completion certificate
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10 ½”