Piper Janssen is surprised by how much she likes being a Junior Lifeguard. Except for one thing: she's totally nervous about wearing a bathing suit in public. Add on a catering gig gone wrong, co-worker drama, and trying not to be distracted by adorable Luke, and Piper's got a lot on her plate this summer.
Everyone knows that Piper is amazing. But will Piper ever be able to feel that about herself? Or will her self-consciousness distract her from seeing the real threats on the beach?
- The fourth book in the Summer Lifeguard series featuring:
- Strong female friendship
- The challenges middle schoolers face and overcome!
- A heartwarming lesson on body image and self-love
- Wholesome beach fun to add to the summer reading list
- The perfect series for grades three and up!