Learn how to rapidy design, develop, and distribute iOS games.
iOS games represent a huge market. And in order to tap into it, you have to treat development like a business. This means following a consistent process.
Over the past year, my co-founder and I have put together a method to rapidly develop iOS games - TAPPEDmethod. It's a three phase process: design, develop, and distribute. With it, we went from taking 6 months to developing a game to being able to put together an addicting game in 3 weeks.
A lot of trial, error, time, money, and sweat went into this process. We want to save you the hardship by giving you the EXACT system we use at Palette, a free iOS game company.
What implementing TAPPEDmethod has done for us:
- Our turnaround time for an addicting game is as little as 3 weeks.
- Through playtesting, no longer waist time developing games that aren't fun.
- We can quickly iterate the design of our game to optimize conversion metrics.
How did we do it?
We stopped thinking about game development as an art and started thinking about it as a science.
We knew that our lofty dreams of designing story-driven games weren't getting us very far. So we bit the bullet and started analyzing the top games on the App Store.
We then systemized the process of developing these games into three phases:
- Design - Put together an addicting game idea by drawing from existing games.
- Develop - Rapidly build a prototype of the game and iterate on it.
- Distribute - Bring the game to market and into player's hands and monitor their play sessions.
These phases act as a cycle and are iterated through until a game is completely optimized.
Get started now.
We want to share TAPPEDmethod with you.
Get started by downloading this ebook or by signing up for our FREE video course at learn.tappedmethod.com.
- Our step-by-step process we use for rapid iOS game development.
- Our 3-part video course that goes into each phase of the development cycle.
- An opportunity to go further with TAPPEDmethod through our online platform.
We can't wait to get started!
|File size:||319 KB|