A colorful guide to office life as written by a lively and frustrated red panda. Aggretsuko is all the RAGE. Sanrio's newest character is a 25-year-old red panda with her own Netflix show, and a stressful work life that's all too relatable. Featuring art from the popular videos and Sanrio products combined with sidebars and prescriptive tips and advice for handling tricky workplace situations, this is a humorous and gifty book.
- The first character Sanrio created specifically for adults, Aggretsuko is both a cute, endearing red panda just going about her life, and the fed up office worker who's tired of being pushed around.
- In this helpful handbook, Aggretsuko offers tips on how to deal with annual holiday parties, avoid colleagues after hours, circumvent oversharing coworkers, and most importantly–how to RAGE (preferably in heavy-metal karaoke sessions).
- A must-have for anyone who needs help staying sane from 9 to 5.
Fans of Aggretuko Reversible Journal will love The Aggretsuko Guide To Office Life
This book is perfect for:
- Women 18-34
- Sanrio fans
- Comic fans
- Internet comic enthusiasts
- Animal lovers
- Fans of Japanese pop culture
©'18 SANRIO CO., LTD. Used Under License.
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books LLC|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 7.70(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Sanrio Co., Ltd. is a Japanese company that designs, licenses, and produces products focusing on the kawaii segment of Japanese pop culture. Their best-known character is Hello Kitty®, one of the most successful marketing brands in the world.