For all the flowers left on the graves.
From the author of The Underground Princess, which Mother Daughter Book Reviews calls "A little gem of a book - brilliantly written."
Not all fairytales are about beautiful princesses and dashing princes. Some are about the corpses living below our very feet....
Includes all 3 short stories released under The Balderdash Saga Shorts series:
- Roland the Pirate Knight
- Hurlock the Warrior King
- Scarlet the Kindhearted Princess
INCLUDED: An EXCLUSIVE short story available only here: Screech the Feathered Guardian.
INCLUDED: 12 exclusive color illustrations available only here.
THE BALDERDASH SAGA - SPECIAL EDITION by J.W. Zulauf, with Illustrations by Luke Spooner
Evolved Publishing presents J.W. Zulauf's special edition of The Balderdash Saga Shorts, a series of lower grade fairytale short stories with an always fun, slightly dark edge.
[Lower Grade Chapter Book, Fantasy, Fairytale, Horror for Kids 6-10 Years Old]
Whether you like action, adventure, mystery or love, The Balderdash Saga encompasses them all, and so much more. Author J.W. Zulauf and illustrator Luke Spooner take the reader on an unforgettable journey through the underground kingdom known as Balderdash.
Stories by J.W. Zulauf:
- The Balderdash Saga, Book 1: The Underground Princess
- The Balderdash Saga, Book 2: The Prince's Plight
- The Balderdash Saga, Book 3: The Shaman's Salvation
- Hurlock the Warrior King - A Balderdash Saga Short Story
- Roland the Pirate Knight - A Balderdash Saga Short Story
- Scarlet the Kindhearted Princess - A Balderdash Saga Short Story
- The Balderdash Saga - Special Edition - A Balderdash Saga Short Story Collection
- Kingdom in Chains, Book 1: Kingdom in Chains
More Great Books for Kids 6-11 from Evolved Publishing:
- Weirdville Series by Majanka Verstraete
- Tales from Upon A. Time Series by Falcon Storm
- The Pet Shop Society Series by Emlyn Chand
Related collections and offers
About the Author
ILLUSTRATOR: Luke Spooner a.k.a. 'Carrion House' and 'Hoodwink House,' currently lives and works in the South of England. Having recently graduated from the University of Portsmouth with a first class degree, he is now a full time illustrator for just about any project that peaks his interest. Despite regular forays into children's books and fairy tales, for which he has won awards for literary and artistic merit, his true love lies in anything macabre, melancholy or dark in nature and essence. He believes that the job of putting someone else's words into a visual form, to accompany and support their text, is a massive responsibility - as well as being something he truly treasures.
EDITOR: Lane Diamond has over 120 published books to his editing credit, including many multiple award-winners, across many genres and styles.