3.99 In Stock
Young readers will understand the true meaning behind the celebration of Easter in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Join Mama, Papa, Brother, Sister, and Honey as they go to church services, have an Easter treasure hunt, and learn about Easter.
The Berenstain Bears’ Easter Sunday—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books—is perfect for:
- Early readers ages 4-8
- Reading out loud at home or in church small groups
- Sparking age appropriate conversations about the true meaning behind the celebration of Easter
The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain as part of the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
About the Author
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.