For the new ACT essay (post-2015 ACT Writing section)
This book is the only guide that gives you a proven battle-tested essay template that has been used on actual administrations of the ACT to get perfect scores of 36. This isn't just the 5-paragraph stuff that you read in every other book---I'll tell you exactly what words and sentences to use, and they work for any prompt.
An actual copy of my perfect-scoring essay is included as proof. This essay was obtained through the ACT's Test Information Release service, which is available for the December, April, and June exams.
Inside, you'll learn about:
- My Quest to Find what the ACT Graders want
- The 6 Elements of a Perfect Essay
- The Essay Template for any Prompt
- 6 Versatile Essay Examples You Can Use
- What to do When All Else Fails
- 8 Fatal Mistakes Students Make on the Essay
- Sample Essays to Official Prompts
- 10 High-Level Words You Can Use in Any Essay
- 5 Essay Prompts for Practice
For more sample chapters and information, check out http://thecollegepanda.com/books