"We love this book and think it is a great representation of what a Maltipoo is. Our Maltipoo Eve is such a delightful, energetic, playful, lovable dog and is very attached to us. She is truly one of a kind! She loves to dance and show off for people and other animals; which are all the traits discussed in this book. This book has detailed every aspect and is absolutely a definition of what you get when you become a Maltipoo owner We can't wait to add another!" Amy Mitchell, Maltipoo Owner
In this book, you will learn how you can work with your Maltipoo's moldable personality and teach it to be a well-behaved angel. You will learn how to create the perfect environment to teach your Maltipoo and how to avoid creating bad habits that will come back to haunt you later on in life.
This comprehensive guide answers every question you may have including:
- Is a Maltipoo right for me?
- What do I do now that I've brought home my Maltipoo?
- How can I best train my Maltipoo?
- What common mistakes should I avoid?
- The traits of the Poodle and Maltese combined into one
- The ideal home for a Maltipoo
- Pros and cons of having a Maltipoo
- How to puppy-proof your home
- Be prepared from day one
- How to potty train your Maltipoo
- Teach with love, not fear
- D.I.Y. Maltipoo Grooming
- Daily nutritional needs
- Being a GREAT puppy parent
- Maltipoos and their health
- How to stop your Maltipoo from having bad habits
- Socializing with other dogs
- Health concerns with Maltipoos