A stellar line-up of historical mystery novelists weaves the tale of a priceless and cursed gold watch as it passes through time wreaking havoc from one owner to another. As the hours and years pass, the characters are irrevocably linked by fate, each playing a key role in breaking the curse and destroying the watch once and for all.
From 1733 Italy to Edinburgh in 1831 to a series of chilling murders in 1870 London, and a lethal game of revenge decades later, the watch touches lives with misfortune, until it comes into the reach of one young woman who might be able to stop it for good.
As much a book of curses as a book of destinies, The Deadly Hours is a breathtaking anthology rich with atmosphere and intrigue that encapsulates the exquisite destruction, heartbreak, and redemption wrought by fate.
- This outstanding collaboration of authors includes:
- Susanna Kearsley - New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of compelling time slip fiction.
- C.S. Harris - USA Today bestselling author of the Sebastian St. Cyr Regency mystery series.
- Anna Lee Huber - award-winning author of the national bestselling Lady Darby Mysteries.
- Christine Trent - author of the Lady of Ashes Victorian mystery series.
More praise for The Deadly Hours:
"A fantastic read."Tasha Alexander, New York Times bestselling author
"What a treat!"Victoria Thompson, USA Today bestselling author
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.20(h) x 1.10(d)|