Love is a choice. A daily choice. The Love Dare Day by Day is a daily reminder of how it’s done . . . and done well, taking the original experience to the next level. With 52 weekly dares, this one-year devotional invites you to go deeper into the scriptural principles of The Love Dare, and is meant to enrich your relationship with God and your spouse through a daily time of reading, prayer, and action.
Make this more than a year of your life. Make it your bold, next step to a lifetime of love. Features of this book include:
- 365 devotional readings on unique aspects of genuine love
- 52 weekly dares to help you express love in your marriage
- Dozens of specific prayers to pray for yourself and your spouse
- Questions to get you thinking strategically about your relationship
- More than 100 Go Deeper sections that enhance personal Bible study
|Publisher:||B&H Publishing Group|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Stephen Kendrick is senior associate pastor of preaching and prayer at Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia. He is also a screenwriter (Facing the Giants, Fireproof, Courageous) and movie producer and co-wrote the New York Times best sellers The Love Dare and The Resolution for Men with his brother, Alex. Stephen and his wife, Jill, have four children.