This book will teach you the meanings of the cards and enable you to begin doing compelling readings right away. More seasoned readers will find that this basic reference has a richness and depth that will call you back again and again to discover your own truth within the cards.
- Find new descriptions and divinatory meanings with a modern twist
- Learn not only what each card signifies, but how to discover what it means to you
- Enhance your understanding of the cards with information about numbers, elements, astrology, and Kabbalah
- Try the unique spreads inspired by each Major Arcana card
- Understand Tarot's rich history, including Eden Gray's immense influence
|Publisher:||Llewellyn Worldwide, LTD.|
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
She is a member of the American Tarot Association, the International Tarot Society, and the Tarot Guild of Australia. With fellow Tarot author Mary Greer, she has taught at the famed Omega Institute for the past twelve years. She has been conferred the title of “Tarot Grand Master” by the Tarot Certification Board, an independent body located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
As a fiction writer, Pollack has been bestowed many honors and awards, among them the famed Arthur C. Clarke Award for Science Fiction (for Unquenchable Fire) and the World Fantasy Award (for Godmother Night). She is a recommended member of PEN International, and has written for numerous publications.
Table of ContentsTOC
For Further Study