Do you have enough money? Are you taking care of your family? Do you know what to do with the money you have? Are you rich? The truth about money might surprise you. The answers to these questions will challenge you. Financial Advisor and Certified Success Coach, Beau Henderson has a fresh new approach to wealth creation and investing. He will tell you things about money that no one else will – what it is, who it serves, and the effect it has on all areas of your life, including health, relationships, and business. It doesn't matter where you are with regards to your finances. You can make the 10 Investments and apply the one Master Principle outlined in this book to raise your financial IQ and get on track towards building a blueprint for true wealth that will leave a legacy for future generations. And … BEST of all … it is NOT as hard or as complicated as everyone else out there would like you to believe! Here is what you will learn within the covers of this life-changing book:
- Wise Stewardship and creating favorable conditions for success.
- How to master Your Money Map to be in the top 5%.
- How to live your unique definition of a RichLife.
- The connection between money and relationships.
- How to quit repeating the same mistakes once and for all.
- How to build a portfolio to ensure True Wealth.
- Thieves that can take you out of the game and steal your RichLife.
- The #1 Investment for you right now.
- How to easily uncover your purpose.
- The connection between money and health.
- The one discipline that guarantees success.
- How to increase your energy.
- The importance of clarity.
- Giving back and getting more.
- How to invest in unique experiences.
- Attaining the priceless asset – Peace of Mind.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Beau Henderson is a financial advisor with a philosophy and track record of helping people achieve success with money and life. He is a bestselling author with multiple books including The RichLife - Ten Investments for True Wealth, 5 Thieves That Will Steal Your RichLife, and The New Money Mission. Beau is also a nationally syndicated radio host and CEO of The RichLife Group. He has been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and delivers additional articles and content at http://BeauHenderson.com
Table of Contents
Foreword Sandi Krakowski 9
Foreword Steve D'annuzio 11
Introduction The Rich Life Story 15
Investment #1 Practice Wise Stewardship 19
Investment #2 Clarity 45
Investment #3 View Life as a School 75
Investment #4 Cultivate Meaningful Relationships 87
Investment #5 Creating Unique Experiences on Purpose 107
Investment #6 Master Your Money Map 123
Investment #7 Choose Risk Transfer 141
Investment #8 Build Your Richlife Team 169
Investment #9 Protect Your Primary Asset 193
Investment #10 Contribution 219
The Master Investment: The Hard Easy Principle 235
Final Thoughts 259