***This set includes the complete bestselling series plus a BONUS novella!***
Five pages... A letter holding a secret buried for more than five years... A secret neither of them wanted to know. Will the truth tear them apart... again?
Aurora "Rory" Charles has loved her best friend's brother, Houston Cavanaugh, since she was eleven years old. But her friendship with Hallie Cavanaugh meant too much to her to risk taking a chance with Houston. Until one snowy afternoon, Houston and Rory find themselves thrust together by the grief of Hallie's death, catapulting them into a passionate and toxic relationship that will test the boundaries of their loyalty to each other and to Hallie's memory, ultimately, leaving them in ruins.
Five years later, Houston and Rory run into each other and, to Rory's horror, Houston doesn't recognize her. She hasn't changed much, but he certainly has. He's still as sexy as he was five years ago when he broke her heart, but time, grief, and a loveless marriage have changed him. The moment he recognizes Rory, all his memories and long-buried passion--and the secrets he's been keeping--come rushing to the surface. And Houston finds himself once again choosing between the secret of Hallie's letter and the only girl he's ever loved.
About the Author
The author recommends the following reading order:
SHATTERED HEARTS SERIES
- Forever Ours (Shattered Hearts #1)
- Relentless (Shattered Hearts #2)
- Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts #3)
- Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts #4)
- Chasing Abby (Shattered Hearts #6)
- Abandon (Shattered Hearts #5) (a spin-off)
- Ripped (Shattered Hearts #7) (a spin-off)
THE STORY OF US SERIES
- The Way We Fall (The Story of Us #1)
- The Way We Break (The Story of Us #2)
- The Way We Rise (The Story of Us #3)
- To Portland, With Love (The Story of Us #3.5) (a novella)
- Unzipped (Luke: Parts 1-3)
- Password (Luke: Part 4)
- Timeout (Luke: Part 5)
- Hunting Luke (Luke: Part 5.5)
- Trust In Me (Luke: Part 6)
- Decode (Luke: Part 7)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Loved it. A series I couldn't put down.
I first bought book one then purchased the entire series. This author make me want to write again. I laughed, cried, and panted.... I look forward to reading her other works!