The Truth About Jack Canfield's The Success Principles: Can You Use This Recession To Break Free From Mediocrity And Create The Life Of Your Dreams?by Michael Senoff
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Jack Canfield is a world-renowned motivational speaker and author of The Success Principles, but he’s probably best known for co-creating the wildly successful series Chicken Soup for the Soul. And in this interview he talks about how you can use this recession to discover and hone your unique abilities, take 100% responsibility for your life, and create the life of your dreams.
According to Jack, most people get in the habit of waiting for someone or something to come along and change their situation, when unfortunately life doesn’t work that way. In order to be successful, you have to take charge of the way you respond to the events in your life, and change those responses until you get the outcome you desire. And in this audio, you’ll hear exactly how to do that.
You’ll Also Hear…
• How to sharpen your unique abilities, find a need to fill in this recession, and develop an action plan that works for you
• The 3 areas we have control of in our life – and how to shape them into the cornerstones of success
• Simple exercises to try that will help you celebrate your successes and build your self-esteem
• How to change your behavior so that you’re staying positive and using the “Law of Replacement” to your advantage
• Why you need to be in a state of relaxation in order to be successful – and how to do that
• And much more
Jack has helped countless people get from where they are today to where they want to be, and he can help you too. All you really have to do is stay positive, take a good look at yourself and your behavior, and take action. And this audio is a great first step.
- BN ID:
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 19 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews