Discover How to Tie the Only Knots You'll Ever Need!
Knowing how to tie knots is an important and useful skill, but some people get overwhelmed.
There are many knots, far too many for the average person to remember them all.
Fortunately, being able to tie just a handful of knots is enough to see you through.
The Useful Knots Book is a no-nonsense knot guide on how to tie the 25+ most practical rope knots.
It comes with easy to follow instructions and pictures for tying each of the knots. It also has tips on when to best use each knot.
Get Your Copy of The Useful Knots Book Today
Limited Time Only Bonus Freebies
5 FREE BONUSES FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Get your copy of The Useful Knots Book TODAY and you will receive:
- Survival roping techniques. Learn how to get yourself out of survival situations using nothing but a rope.
- How to protect yourself from environmental dangers. Don't perish from cold and heat illnesses!
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations.
- The Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine.
The Ultimate Knots Guide
- Explanations of common knots and ropes terms
- Easy to follow instructions and clear pictures
- Tips for proper rope care
- Advice on how to choose right knot for the job
- All the fundamental boy scout knots
... and much, much more!
Learn About The 5 Main Types of Knots and When to Use Them
- Stopper Knots
Discover all the Knots You Need
in this complete knot tying visual guide
- From basic knots to more advanced ones
- Climbing knots
- Various bowline knots
- Fishing knots
- Boating knots
- Knots for survival
... and more!
Get Your Copy of The Useful Knots Book and Start Tying Knots Today
About the Author
Sam has had an interest in self-preservation and survival for as long as he can remember. This has lead to years of training and career-related experience in related subjects.
He describes himself as a "Survivalist, Minimalist, Traveler" and spends his time traveling the world and refining his skills. He has studied Martial Arts with the masters in China and the Philippines. Sam has also trained with experts in survival, wilderness medicine, parkour, alternative healing, and more.
Now he shares his knowledge with the world through his books.
Follow and Connect with Sam Fury
- www.amazon.com/Sam-Fury/e/B00C8Z4U8S (full book catalogue)
- https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSumFury (book promotions)
- www.SurvivalFitnessPlan.com (website)