The most important rule of Unicorn Day is to have fun, fun, fun!
The unicorns are celebrating their favorite day of the year, complete with rainbows, cupcakes, butterflies, and all sorts of joyful things. But when it's revealed there's an impostor in their midst, the party comes to a screeching halt...
Will the unicorns welcome all and continue their fun in all its glittery glory? Unicorn Day delights in everything that's special: unicorns, celebrations, and most importantly, friendship.
Goodreads Choice Award of 2019 Finalist
- The Perfect gift if you're looking for:
- A fun-filled bedtime story
- Colorful, beautiful animal stories
- Children's books about unicorns
- Unicorn gifts for little girls and boys
- Other Unicorn Books by Diana Murray to Look Out For:
- Unicorn Night
- Unicorn Christmas
About the Author
Luke Flowers is an illuminator of the imagination that spends his days (and most nights) in his cozy creative cave illustrating and writing children's books. He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado and you can find him online at lukeflowerscreative.com