The Up and Running with Filmora X book is ideal for both new and experienced Filmora users, as well as those transitioning from other editing software packages. This excellent guide walks you through the whole video editing process step by step. You will learn fundamental video editing principles and techniques that you can use in your own video editing projects.
This book takes a logical and pragmatic approach, starting with the interface and project settings and on to practical examples to help you improve your editing abilities. Each chapter builds on the information obtained in the previous chapters, demonstrating all of Filmora's basics. As you progress through the chapters, you'll build a strong arsenal of skills that, when combined, will constitute a full end-to-end process for creating high-quality edits in Filmora.
Key Features of the Book
- Covers all features of Filmora X.
- There are 27 tutorials–complete with before and after files.
- Tips, comments, and cautions are provided as additional guidance.
- Important phrases are highlighted in boldface so you don't miss them.
- The text under the "What just happened?" heading describes how the instructions function.
- The text under the "What next?" heading informs you of the steps you will take after finishing a step (s).
- Tech support from the author.
- Access to each tutorial's initial and final states along with the resources used in tutorials and examples.
- A PDF file containing color pictures of the screenshots/illustrations used in the textbook is included. These color images will help you in the learning process. This PDF file is included with the resources.
For more information, visit Neurons Factory's website.