Understanding value streams, mapping current and future state value streams, and performing end to end value stream mapping exercise has never been easier!
Have you ever wanted to perform value stream mapping exercise on your company's processes?
Have you ever wanted to perform value stream mapping exercise on your customer's processes?
Have you ever wanted to identify wastes, achieve cost savings, cost reductions, and cost leadership in your company?
If the anwer to any of these questions is yes, you need look no further.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and Coach, Sumeet Savant, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading, and mentoring hundreds of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects brings to you a simple, straight forward, no nonsense book which will enable you understand value streams, map current and future state value streams, perform end to end value stream mapping exercises, and achieve the cost reductions you have always dreamt of, quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
He shares his belief: "Lean implementation is possible only when you know your business processes and value streams"
Do Act Now and have a LOOK INSIDE the short book to have a brief experience of the immensely valuable information it has in store for you.
With this book, you will get to,
- Know the different types of value stream mapping.
- Know and undestand the different elements that flow on the value stream maps.
- Know and undestand the endless list of icons used in the value stream mapping.
- Know the end to end value stream mapping exercise, covering all the necessary stages.
- Know how to create both the current and future state value stream maps.
- Check out one case study example that will help you easily get used to value stream mapping exercise.
- And know all these in the least number of words possible – to help you lean your processes and achieve cost reductions faster.
This may very well be the last book you will ever need to perform value stream mapping exercise on your process and achieve overall cost effectiveness.
We are sure about it! And, so will you be!
About the Author
Sumeet Savant is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and coach, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading and mentoring Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects. He is a BTech, MBA, and Prince certified Practitioner. He has facilitated hundreds of process improvement projects, and coached hundreds of professionals, White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belts over the years. He lives in Mumbai, India with his family.