Do You Wish You Had More Waldorf Curriculum and Ideas For July and August?
Waldorf Inspired Ideas & Inspiration for Summer!
˃˃˃ Here Is What You Will Gain From Reading This Book:
- Summer Is Here
- The First Harvest
- Grinding Of the Grain
- Celtic Warrior
- Essene Bread
- First Harvest Bread
- Verses for the Miller
- The Miller Story
- Looking Forward To Fall
- Annual Curriculum Concerns
- The Best Waldorf Home Study Curriculums
- Review of Waldorf without Walls, Live Education, Oak Meadow, Golden Beetle Books and Millennial Child
- Curriculum Overview: What Do We Study In Each Grade
- Waldorf Is Unique Because...
- Finger Plays for the Miller
- Campfire Ways: Peace Stick, Log Offering, Talking Stick, Stories
- How to Integrate Waldorf in Society and Culture
- What Does An Average Day Look Like For A Waldorf Homeschooler?
- Looking For Support
- Curative Storytelling
- The Story of the Prince
- Pollywog Pond
- Preserving Food with Children
- Children of Field and Forest
Scroll up and grab a copy today!!
About the Author
Kytka Hilmar-Jezek writes and speaks about parenting, unschooling, education, entrepreneurship, and natural healing. She's is the author of over 25+ books, owner of 3 publishing houses and has been listed in the Alternative Education Hall of Fame since 1996.
Kytka Hilmar-Jezek does not fail to educate, inspire, and provoke her readers. She continues to add interesting books that do a good job of bringing up controversial and thought-provoking subjects relating to health & wellness, parenting, spirituality, and education.
When she is not busy globe-trotting and writing with her children, she enjoys preserving old photographs for The Photo Vault.
Visit www.Kytka.us or Google Kytka, you'll find her!