What Would You Wish For? is an inspirational picture book:
- Perfect for teachers and parents to use during lessons about kindness and making a difference
- Ideal for children ages 4–8
- Written by global business leader and social activist David Sable, and 100% of the author’s royalties are being donated to UNICEF USA
- Beautifully illustrated by award-winning artist Emma Yarlett
What Would You Wish For? teaches children:
- A thought-provoking and gentle lesson on kindness
- How to wish big and dream of a better, more hopeful world
- That no contribution is too small, and everyone has the power to make a difference
|Product dimensions:||9.10(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.40(d)|
|Age Range:||4 - 8 Years|
About the Author
A leading industry thought leader and author and early digital pioneer, David is a regular contributor to Linked In and is a sought-after keynote and inspirational speaker.
David was selected as both a Top 20 Must-Know Global Influencer by Linked In, and as a Top 10 Most Generous Marketing Geniuses by Fast Company. Passionate about giving back he serves on the boards of the Special Olympics, UNICEF, and UNCF, and in the commercial world is on the board of directors of American Eagle Outfitters.
World traveler. Gamer. Diehard Doors fan. Grandfather. Hippie at heart.