• There is nothing about you which is ordinary. You are one of a kind and God has something wonderful in store for you and has something wonderful to do through your life.
• When you gave your life to God you became a brand new creation ...old things passed away and all things became new.
• If you are exhibiting bad fruit in your life you have a root from which it started and keeps it flourishing.
• No matter what you have been through, what's been done to you, or what you've done as a result, God wants to heal you and use you to help heal other people.
• Complete change on the outside can only be made and sustained from the inside.
God's word can transform your life. This book tells you how.
Jack R. Taylor, President, Dimensions Ministries, in Melbourne, Florida provided an endorsement of the book. The following is an excerpt from that endorsement:
"Here is a fast-moving, hard-hitting, gut level confrontation with self-defeating behaviors in which we have all found ourselves engaged, and when Bev is through telling her story-lesson, the reader is apt to say, 'Well if she can do that so can I!'
Thank you, Bev, for your willingness to be vulnerable and to speak plainly, sometimes with 'disarming rawness' I like the wide range of emotional appeals. The dark threads of Bev's early life blend into beautiful patterns of form and color and move toward a beautiful tapestry we all admire. I recommend 'Who Am I and Why Am I Here?' as a must read."
|Publisher:||Fullness in Christ Ministries|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||956 KB|
About the Author
God has also gifted her in artistic expression. She served for over twelve years as artist and art consultant for Fulness Magazine.
Bev serves as an elder at Fullness in Christ Church which she founded with Ras in 1992. She is also an anointed and popular teacher. Perhaps her greatest gift is her love for God's word and the ability to impart with disarming transparency the great truths of practical theology for daily living as a real person being empowered by a supernatural God.
Ras Robinson is founder and president of Fullness in Christ Ministries and founder of Fullness in Christ Church in Fort Worth, Texas where he still serves as overseeing apostle. With a Master's Degree in Business Administration from Louisiana State University, and many years of experience in management and leadership, Ras is uniquely gifted in recognizing and training leaders.
Ras was editor of Fulness Magazine from 1977 to 1990, a publication dedicated to encouragement in knowing the fullness of Christ, equipping Christians to minister and declaring the glory of the Lord. Before that Ras was head of Broadman Press publications and served as manager of Broadman Products Department. He served at the Baptist Sunday School Board a total of fifteen years in various leadership positions, working with pastors, seminaries and other agencies.
He resigned in 1975 to answer a call to preach and teach a message of spiritual awakening. This resignation followed a spiritual renewal in his life during 1970-
75. His basic message is spiritual awakening for today.
Ras and Bev have two children, four grandchildren and four great- grandchildren. They live in Fort Worth, Texas.