Building on the popularity of their “Waffles and Spaghetti” books, the Farrels combine humor with solid research in a book designed to help men and women move past conflicts caused by innate sexual differences.
Readers who want to understand the opposite sex will find a gold mine of information in Why Men and Women Act the Way They Do, including:
- Are there differences in the genders at birth?
- How do differences in the way a child is raised affect adult relationships?
- What does testosterone do to a man?
- Premenstrual Syndrome: Fact or fairytale?
- What do men and women love to talk about...and why?
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents
|A Note from the Authors||5|
|1.||Why Did You Do That?||7|
|2.||The Male and Female Brains||25|
|4.||The Influence of Family||61|
|5.||The Waffle Warrior||81|
|6.||The Pasta Princess||97|
|7.||Elements of Estrogen||123|
|8.||Change--The Only Constant for a Woman (How's a Guy Supposed to Handle It?)||143|
|9.||Women in Menopause and Men in Midlife Crisis||167|