This sweet bedtime book is at once a picture book and a lullaby, pairing familiar bedtime routines with nonfiction elements.
Little ones will follow along as each animal returns to their warm and cozy woodland home.
• Each adorable animal has their own special nighttime routine.
• Charming illustrations by celebrated artist Marc Boutavant
• Each animal is presented in an approachable, sleep-affirming way.
And once every creature is tucked in tight, shhh . . . It's time for everyone to say goodnight.
From the fox curling up in her den to the turtle dozing off in his shell, Woodland Dreams will send your little one off to sleep with a gentle and loving goodnight.
• The lyrical text is perfect for bedtime read-alouds, engaging little readers with beautiful illustrations and a cozy rhyming narrative.
• Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old
• Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for toddler birthdays, holidays, and more
• Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers
• Add it to the shelf with books like Time for Bed by Mem Fox, The Goodnight Train by June Sobel, and If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul,
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books LLC|
|Product dimensions:||9.70(w) x 9.80(h) x 0.40(d)|
|Age Range:||3 - 5 Years|
About the Author
Marc Boutavant has illustrated a wide range of books and games, including Around the World with Mouk;Barkus; the Around the World Puzzle; and the Sky-High Building Puzzle. His work has also appeared in the New York Times and the New Yorker. He lives in Paris, France.
Explore More Items
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Little
Beep! Beep! Beep! It’s time for sleep. A storm is brewing, and Little Blue Truck
Feliz Navidad! Little Blue Truck is spreading cheer by delivering Christmas trees to his animal friends. Can you help count each green tree from one to five and back again? Don’t forget to
A muddy country road is no
What is a boy to do when a lost penguin shows up at his
A young girl lives in a haunted
New York Times best-selling author-illustrator Oliver Jeffers and fine artist Sam Winston deliver a lyrical picture book inspiring readers of all ages to create, to
The ABCs have never
“I've always looked upon cartooning as comedy’s
One of Vonnegut's most entertaining novels, filled with scientists and G-men and even ordinary folks chasing each other around in search of the world's most important and dangerous substance, a new
Everything was perfectly swell.
There were no prisons, no slums, no insane asylums, no cripples, no poverty, no wars.
All diseases were conquered. So was old age.
Death, barring accidents, was an