Dominate world history!
World History DeMYSTiFieD gives you the opportunity to learn this subject at your own pace. Master topics such as important dates; the great civilizations of Ancient Greece and Rome Empires; the scientific developments of the Ancient Egyptians; the various dynasties of China; as well as fun and interesting facts. The book helps you truly comprehend this challenging subject a without overwhelming you with complexities or mystifying jargon.
World History DeMYSTiFieD features:
- Chapter-opening objectives that give you insight into what you’re going to learn in each step
- Questions at the end of every chapter reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- “Still Struggling?” icon offers specific recommendations for when you're having difficulty with certain subtopics
- Includes a final exam for overall self-assessment
- “Curriculum Tree” shows how the topic covered in the book fits into a larger curriculum
About the Author
Stephanie Muntone received her B.A. in English and History from Oberlin College and her M.A. in History from New York University. She was a contributing writer to several textbooks and teacher's editions, which included crafting lesson plans and designing research and extra-credit projects. She is also a contributing author to McGraw-Hill's SAT Subject Test: United States History.