14.95 In Stock
Advice from an Experienced Parent Educator and Child Development Professor
- Tips to save parents and teens a lot of pain.
- Tools to feel competent as a parent of a teenager.
- Engaging stories with simple lessons for parenting your teen.
- Simple messages that all teens need to hear to grow up emotionally healthy.
- Knowledge of what all teens are experiencing developmentally.
- Advice on how to navigate important and difficult conversations with your teens.
- Information that the average educated person does not know about teenagers.
- Examples of how to shift from conflict with your teen into responsiveness and enduring connection.
- Ways to foster your teen’s success in life and build a asting parent-child bond.
- When teens hear these messages, they always say, “I wish my parents knew this.”