I share all my years of experience as a successful house cleaner in this easy-to-read, practical guide designed to get you up and running with the least amount of money, the fastest speed, and the greatest chance of fun and success.
In this no-fluff, no-hype, straightforward book, you'll learn:
• If cleaning is right for you by answering a few simple questions
• The easiest and fastest way to get clients... no door knocking required
• Why starting solo, without employees, is a great way to go
• How to set rates and send quotes, including the use of all my email templates (very helpful!)
• How to keep track of clients, appointments, keys and alarm codes
• How to clean quickly and efficiently, even in your own home
• The truth of "natural" cleaning
• How to easily deal with difficult clients and situations
• How to keep word-of-mouth referrals coming
• How to show confidence and a winning attitude that people love
Whether you want to work part-time or full-time, or whether you're a single mom or student or someone needing extra money with flexible hours, you'll love this business because it pays well and is in demand in any economy.
I've had many careers in my life, and being a house cleaner is my favorite... and it can be for you, too!