Did you know that God's plan for you includes prosperity? Abundance in every area of your life is a part of your birthright as a believer. Taking control of your finances will mean having confidence in yourself to make some new decisions, and the faith in God to bless you.
Author Laya Gavin offers her experience in her helpful guide to money management: 10 Smart Money Moves, How To Master Your Money & Make A Difference. This invaluable resource shares her advice on finally achieving the financial victory God wants you to have-no shame or judgment included. In short, direct, relatable chapters you will learn:
• Why it's important to tithe even when things are messy
• Quick strategies to stop accumulating debt
• How to feed your future with small decisions today
• How to organize your debts and pay them off faster than you thought possible
• Fast tips to be actively involved in your finances, whether you are single or married
• What stewardship means and why it is important
God wants you to live a secure, happy life without the grey cloud of debt hanging over your head. He will help you, but you have to look to His Word and be willing to do the work. Start your journey toward financial abundance today.