Think you know everything about your partner? Think again!
101 Quizzes for Couples will reveal even more surprising details about your loved one. From the worst lie she's ever told to his very first crush, this book will spark your curiosity and even prompt long-forgotten memories with fun, thought-provoking questions like:
- What was your favorite toy from childhood?
- What do you remember about the first time you had sex?
- What advice would you give to your past self, if you had the chance?
- Which of your friends' relationships do you admire the most?
- How many years do you think is ideal to have on the Earth?
Whether you've been married for years or have recently fallen head over heels, 101 Quizzes for Couples helps you dig into your partner's mind (and past!) to discover what he's really like.
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Natasha Burton is a freelance writer and relationship expert who has written for Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Maxim, Cosmopolitan, Woman’s Day, LearnVest, and DailyWorth.com, among other publications. She’s the author of 101 Quizzes for Couples, 101 Quizzes for BFFs, and 101 Quizzes for Brides and Grooms, and the coauthor of The Little Black Book of Big Red Flags. She holds a master’s degree in creative nonfiction writing from the University of Southern California and lives in Santa Barbara, California.