Multiply your information publishing profits by repurposing your content and adding creative offers.
Earn more from your expertise and your content. Discover profitable new ways to present what you know or have sitting in your file cabinets.
Shape-shift your material, deliver it in a creative fashion, rework it for a different audience, raise the perceived value (and the price!) and add meaningful, easy-to-produce items to your product line. Marcia Yudkin's provocative, idea-packed ebook provides ideas and helpful resources for oodles of profitable content transformations.
The Advanced Guide to Information Marketing, describing 125 ways to earn money from knowledge, passion and content, is the next best thing to being able to be in dozens of places at the same time, earning money in each. Easily and repeatedly, create additional income streams by injecting previous and new work with a smidgen of fun and imagination.
Like an angelic version of the Sorcerer's Apprentice, your intellectual property multiplies without much effort on your part, so that you reach new markets and sell more products and services to existing customers.
Discover practical moneymaking tips on these matters and others:
* A time-release option that earns you more than delivery of the whole chunk
* How to have someone follow you around for a day and sell that experience many times over
* Instances in which you create higher perceived value from less impressive packaging
* Whether or not you can expect to be paid for public speaking, and how to combine teaching with exotic travel
* Saleable tchotchkes you probably wouldn't dream up on your own
* Getting a reminder of your business onto customers' desktops by overcoming the most common objection to a certain software tool
* The two biggest pitfalls in traditional print self-publishing, along with an alternative approach requiring less upfront cash
* The four ways movie options get sold, and why you should "think Hollywood" even if you don't write fiction
* Advantages and disadvantages of putting content on audio CDs and videos or DVDs
* Why it's incredibly profitable to repackage study materials as a "must-have" for licensed professionals
* Heard of coaching? Learn how you can earn several times the going rate for hourly one-on-ones
* Package the scenery or get-away-from-it-all atmosphere together with what you know for a high-priced service
* If you're a master networker, turn who you know into a stream of revenue
* A special piece of paper and word to add to training courses that makes customers smile and increases what you can charge
* Ultra-cool formats for products consisting of diagrams, symbols or pictures
* Ideas for customized crossword puzzles (or make-it-yourself ones), jigsaw puzzles or Rubik's cubes using your content
* Ethically resell work you did for one client to scores of others
* And many other fresh, feasible information publishing ideas
Exponentially grow your income with this brainstorming tool that you'll want to use again and again. The Advanced Guide to Information Marketing also includes tips on avoiding common content repurposing mistakes, a checklist for your information marketing sales page, and three sample information publishing press releases.
|Publisher:||Creative Ways Publishing|
|Series:||Infomarketing Success Guides , #5|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||331 KB|
About the Author