Ready to escape to Hawaii?
Let this novella whisk your mind away to where the palm trees sway!
Alone and pregnant...
Leilani Kehele never thought those words would describe her, yet that is exactly how she finds herself in Aloha, Baby!
Feeling like a huge disappointment to her family, Lani turns to her two handsome and loyal best friends, Kai and Honi, for advice.
In an attempt to arrange the best possible outcome for this challenging situation, the three hatch a plan to give Lani's baby a father. Will it work? Will Lani and her baby discover their happily-ever-after ending?
This novella is part of The Escape Series, which includes the Scout winning book, Getting Lei'd, Cruising for Love, Island Hopping, and the sweet short story, Coconutty Christmas. You can read and enjoy these books in any order!
Escape into the enchanting Hawaiian Islands now with Leilani, Kai, and Honi while you read this heartwarming tale of friendship, love, and triumph after heartbreak.
Fans of Melissa Foster, Bella Andre, and Barbara Freethy are sure to adore this delightful friends-to-lovers contemporary romance. Dive in now!
About the Author
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Facebook: facebook.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: annomasta.com
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
What a nice quick read. The storyline is good and really hit to true life and how we feel about others. I also would love young women to read this book and realize what they think people are may not be who they truly are. It starts with Leilani Kehele who is pregnant and the baby daddy wants nothing to do with her or the baby. She works in a Hawaiian resort and is determined to bring the baby up by herself or more like with her two best male friends. While at the resort, she is given the opportunity to work the luxury suite where a rock star is staying. As she is meeting the demands of the rock star, she starts to realize people are always what you think they are. She starts to wonder if her two friends and her can do this when they come up with a plan that might just work for Marissa and the baby. This is the first in a new series called The Escape Series. With the description of Hawaii you can escape while reading the book.