Do you want to write a book? Have you written a book, but aren't sure what to do next? Would you like to sell your book to readers online––even while you sleep?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, this guidebook will unlock hot tip secrets, reveal common pitfalls, and lead you on your path to success.
We live in unprecedented times with incredible opportunities for writers––anyone can write a book and post it for sale on the internet. Easy-peasy, right? It can be… with the right help.
This book will guide you through the process of making your precious book baby available for sale to the world via the major online vendors. Once your book is published, the marketing fun begins.
In this book, you'll benefit from the author's 5+ years of experience in this business, during which she has published over 25 books, hit the USA Today bestseller list multiple times, and made nearly every mistake imaginable. She openly shares exactly what to do (and what NOTto do) in order to thrive in the independent author business.
Becoming an indie author is one of the most challenging, rewarding, demanding, life-changing, and fulfilling dreams imaginable. There will likely be mind-boggling highs and devastating lows. Let this book be there to help guide you, answer your questions, and build your confidence along the way. YOU CAN DO THIS.
Your dream awaits… Download this book and jump-start your goal of becoming an indie author right now!
|File size:||368 KB|
About the Author
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Facebook: facebook.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: annomasta.com