Your business goals, achieved. Design your own business Success Roadmap and turn your business intentions into a profitable company.
Big Rich Money is a transformative entrepreneur's guidebook that leads you on a discovery of how to elevate your business and life goals. World-renowned and award-winning business and marketing consultants Katja Presnal and Candice Kilpatrick Brathwaite, provide goal-achieving secrets and practical business tools so you can make more money with your company faster.
Big Rich Money: How To Turn Your Business Intentions Into A Profitable Company demystifies money blocks, entrepreneurial mindset, branding, strategy, marketing, production management, and building sustainable business models. The empowering stories from entrepreneurs show how building a profitable company is possible for anyone.
You will learn how to:
- Find out exactly what your customers want.
- Avoid the seven deadliest mistakes business owners make.
- Pivot to success even when everything goes wrong.
- Use storyselling to enchant your ideal customer.
- Mimic the marketing of the world's biggest brands - with a fraction of the budget.
- Futureproof your business by creating a sustainable business model.
Big Rich Money is a standing ovation for those who take charge of their own success.
Katja Presnal and Candice Kilpatrick Brathwaite are digital marketing pioneers who leveraged their blogging and social media skills to build careers as digital nomads living around the world. They built their digital marketing careers as work-at-home moms. They have over 20 years of collective experience in business and marketing strategy. This book shares techniques they have successfully used to help Fortune 100 companies, startups, and solopreneurs to launch, grow faster, and make sales records. Their high-ticket guidance is now accessible to all business owners for the first time.
Candice Kilpatrick Brathwaite is an NYC-based marketing strategist with a mission to empower womxn to be in charge of their earning and wealth. A recipient of multiple American Advertising Awards, Katja Presnal, owns a marketing agency in Helsinki, Finland, and promotes Nordic values around work/life balance in her blog SkimbacoLifestyle.com. Together they founded Insider Society, a success accelerator for womxn entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.insidersociety.com.
This business book is for you if you are looking for answers for any of these business questions:
- Should I start my own business or a side hustle?
- What steps do I need to take to start my own business?
- How can I make money online from home?
- How do I know my business idea is good and will make money?
- Why is my business not making enough money?
- How to price my products or services?
- How can I get people to buy my products?
- How can I market my products better and get my business out there?
- How can I get more customers?
- How to make money faster with my company?
- How to have better engagement on social media?
- How to create a business strategy?
- How to make a digital marketing plan?
- How to manage my production better and make sure I invest in the right things?
- Should I hire people or do everything myself?
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Candice Kilpatrick Brathwaite is an NYC-based marketing strategist with a mission to empower womxn to be in charge of their earning and wealth.