Dive into this binge-worthy bundle of page-turners to find your new favorite romance series (or six)!
- Coconutty Christmas: Escape to where the palm trees sway in this humorous and sweet island romance.
- The Broke Billionaire: Live the high life with dashing billionaire Trey Donovan. He'll bring the cupcakes!
- Wings on Fire (Falling): It's time for you to have a sexy guardian angel in your life. Meet Daniel in this forbidden paranormal romance.
- The Keys to my Diary (Fern): Fern shares all of the secrets about her wild, wacky, and wonderful life in her diary. Take a peek inside!
- Taking Chances: The Davis twins are both handsome and irresistible. Will your heart choose sweet, charming Seth or sexy bad-boy Sam?
- Daring the Neighbor: Get naughty with the hot neighbor in this sizzling forbidden romance.
Ranging from heartwarming and sweet to steaming off the pages, each book inside is clearly marked with an indicator of romance sub-genre, heat level, and length. Choose based on your preferences or read them all. Either way, you're sure to find something to love!
Start binge-reading now with these 6 books of Breathtaking Beginnings from USA Today bestselling author Ann Omasta!
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Facebook: facebook.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: annomasta.com
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This six book box set will give the reader hours of reading enjoyment! Each and every book in this wonderful collection had great character and storyline development that kept me totally engaged as I turned the pages of each book in this must have box set!