- Create your first hybrid Android project, using Eclipse IDE
- Use the WebView control to host your hybrid application
- Distribute your application to Google Play and the Amazon Appstore
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Nitin Khanna is a lead engineer for Android at Skype, with an extensive experience in mobile application development for Android, iOS, Symbian and BREW. In his free time Nitin likes to contribute to open source projects. He also has experience in OS middleware and protocol stack development.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: What Is Android?
- Chapter 2: Setting Up Your Android Development Environment
- Chapter 3: Android Fundamentals
- Chapter 4: WebView, WebKit, and WebSettings
- Chapter 6: HTML Architecture for Hybrid Applications
- Chapter 8: Publishing Apps for Android