The Business Game—here’s how you can win!
Are you a business owner, manager, or employee who struggleswith:
- Taxes, cash flow, sales, and profits
- Marketing and advertising effectiveness
- Hiring, motivating, and managing talent
- The economy, stock market, and competitors
- Bosses, boards, stockholders and partners
- Never-ending to-do lists and sacrificing your quality of lifeto succeed?
If you answered "yes" to any of these, you’ve been playingThe Business Game and suffering the consequences. Even ifyou’re rolling in profits right now, there are hidden costsyou’re paying to earn that money—money that’salways at risk.
You learned "the rules" and you’ve been faithful to them,thinking you can win. But you can’t really win The BusinessGame, because it’s designed to beunwinnable—that is, as long as you play by the rules you weretaught. The only way to truly win is to bust loose from the "old"game and start playing a new game with a new set of rules.
This book helps you discover who you really are, whatyou’re really capable of, and how you can tap new sources ofpower, wisdom, and abundance to radically transform your experienceof business. When you bust loose from the old game, you’llsuddenly be playing a new game:
- For the sheer pleasure of playing, with no worries about sales,marketing, profits, cash flow, taxes, other people, or personalincome
- Entirely unaffected by the economy, stock market, competitors,or technological innovation
- Having more fun with less effort than you’ve everexperienced
- Doing only what you love to do—all day, every day
- Watching as amazing results come your way, without having to"make it happen"
It may sound unbelievable, but it’s entirely possible. Youcan do it—if you open your mind and embrace thestrategies in this book. Busting Loose from The BusinessGame leads you into a New Business Game filled with results andsatisfaction beyond anything you’ve ever imagined possible.Read on… and bust loose!
|Product dimensions:||6.30(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
ROBERT SCHEINFIELD is the New York Times bestselling author of the Wiley titles Busting Loose from The Money Game and The 11th Element,as well as The Invisible Path to Success. For more than twenty years, he has helped people in more than 190 countries create extraordinary results in lesstime, with less effort, and with much more fun. His passion is helping others bust loose from their limitations so they can create and enjoy their ideal lifestyle.
Table of Contents
FOREWORD (John Assaraf).
CHAPTER 1 The Big Lie.
CHAPTER 2 The Big Truth.
CHAPTER 3 The Fantasy Factory.
CHAPTER 4 Dropping Anchors.
CHAPTER 5 The Physics of Fiction.
CHAPTER 6 The Two Ps.
CHAPTER 7 The Many Faces of Power.
CHAPTER 8 The Myth of Cause and Effect.
CHAPTER 9 Redefining the Nature of Business.
CHAPTER 10 The Sun and Clouds Effect.
CHAPTER 11 Assembling the Drill—Part 1.
CHAPTER 12 Assembling the Drill—Part 2.
CHAPTER 13 Stranger in a Strange Land.
CHAPTER 14 When the Going Gets Tough.
CHAPTER 15 Recreating Yourself, Your Team, Your Customers, YourBusiness, and Everything In Between.
CHAPTER 16 Red Pill or Blue Pill?
APPENDIX ADDITIONAL SUPPORT RESOURCES.
EXPRESSIONS OF APPRECIATION.