If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Company Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, Company Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oup.com/lawrevision/):
- Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
- Test your knowledge with the multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
- Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
- Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards
- Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
- Explore the subject in more depth with extensive further reading recommendations
- Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster
- View the latest developments in the law from the author's Twitter feed
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|
|Edition description:||Study Guid|
|Product dimensions:||8.10(w) x 6.20(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Lee Roach, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Portsmouth
Lee Roach is Senior Lecturer of Law at the University of Portsmouth. He is also the author of Card & James' Business Law and co-author of Commercial Law (both Oxford University Press, 2016).
Table of Contents
1. Business structures
2. Promotion of the company
4. The constitution of the company
7. Corporate governance
8. Capital and capital maintenance
9. Members' remedies
10. Corporate rescue and insolvency