Complete RV Buying Guide A to Z
Budget Friendly Guide to Buying Used Motorhome
If you are reading this, I can safely assume that you are interested in purchasing an RV sometime in the near future. I am also certain that you would like to know who I am and what and why I am an expert in the field of RV. Fair enough!
My name is Bruce Bowers, at the time of this writing I am 68, my wife Jill is 67, we both are retired and been living our dream RV life for last 5 years. But that is not why I wanted to write this book. I started my career as a banker years ago, but in just two years I knew banking was not my cup of tea. I loved being outdoors, and somehow landed a job at an RV dealership in Austin, TX. Since then till I retired I have managed and operated multiple RV dealerships in TX, LA, and TN.
I get asked these 8 questions often from people.
- What is the right RV for me?
- Is buying a used RV a good idea?
- Are used RV's reliable?
- Can buying a used RV be a money pit?
- What are the best and most reliable brands out there?
- How would I know if the used RV I am buying is mechanically safe and sound?
- How can I protect my investment?
- Where or who should I buy from?
In this book, I answer these questions and cover a few more important topics that most first-time RV buyers I think should know about. I took great care not to make this book read like an owner's manual or a technical bulletin. But I wanted this book to explain few basic rules, tips and tricks of buying the right RV the very first time.
If you are thinking about buying an RV in the near future, I think I can help you decide on the right one. Just remember RV is a significant investment and you should do a lot of homework before making a decision just as you do before buying a home.
Here Are Some Of The Things I Covered In This RV Buying Guide:
- Advantages Vs. Disadvantages Of an RV
- Various Types Of RV's And Motorhomes
- What Are Class A, B & C Type RV's
- Difference between Camper, Travel Trailers, Fifth wheel and Motorhomes
- Features And Factors Of Each Type To Consider
- Financial Decision Making Process
- Pros And Cons Of Extended Warranty
- Tips And Tricks To Get Best Out Of Your Warranty
- New RV Vs. Used RV
- Cost And Expenses To Consider When Buying A Used RV
- How And Where To Buy An Used Or New RV
- Most Popular And Reliable Motor Home Brands In North America
- How To Upgrade Your RV On A Budget (Accessories And Add-Ons)
- What And How To Take Proper Care And Maintenance For Your RV
- Various Camping Options And Campsite Ideas
Feel free to look at the table of content for a full preview before hitting the "Buy" button, this way you will know what I covered in the book and if that is the type of information you are looking for before actually paying for it.
Welcome to the exciting life of RVing, I know you will love the freedom of the open road and blue sky.